Rated 4.3 out of 5Â by 81
Rated 5 out of 5Â by cvaughn This product is well designed and a good investment.
I purchased this shed to store swimming pool items (ladders, tables, umbrellas and chairs) during the off season. Iâm very pleased with this product and the end result. Cinder blocks placed close together were used for the base. Ensuring a level base and installing the windows was a slow and time consuming process. Once past that, the rest of the installation moved along quickly. I was able to do most of the installation myself, but at some point you will need two people to install the roof panels and doors. Suggestion, take your time and follow the instructions and you should have no problem with the installation. I was impressed by how sturdy and the appearance of the final product. I would highly recommend this storage shed.
December 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Radarman Better Than Expected.
I had no problem putting this shed up mostly by myself with very little help from my 5 ft. tall 100 lb. wife! I am very impressed by the overall build quality and I highly recommend this product.
I put mine on a concrete pad. The only problem I encountered was during the assembly of the windows. This is the most time consuming part (there's 14 windows !!).
Each window assembly has a foam gasket about 1/4" dia that fits into a groove surrounding the window opening. It's crucial that this gasket stays in place in the groove while you screw the assembly together. The problem is it keeps wanting to pop out of the groove. The solution was to use a spray adhesive in the groove first (NOT on the gasket), but spray just a small amount in the entire groove channel. This held the gasket in place and made the assembly a snap.
My neighbors are very impressed with the looks and the low price which included FREE shipping to my door. This thing comes in two very large boxes on a wood pallet the total weight is 550 lbs. It took me 1 1/2 hrs just to cut up all the cardboard into pieces that could be tied up and put out in the recycling trash!!
October 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5Â by BigB Easy setup!
This really is a great looking shed and is the nicest in my neighborhood compared to much more spendy sheds. Just like the reviews say, read the instructions first, use gel super glue on the rubber window gaskets, and have a solid, level foundation. For the foundation i used 5/8 crushed rock at about 4" deep, and for the platform on top of the crushed rock I used treated 4x4's with plywood on top of that.
May 8, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Greg Sturdy encosure
I purchased this shed to store my motorcycle on end of my driveway. This was an alternative to a tent.
- It is very dependent on being setup on a COMPLETELY flat foundation, as I found my asphalt driveway is not. Took a little positioning to get it just perfectly level.
- It does have a slight leak between the roof sections, and found that one of the panels popped up that could have been the cause... waiting for next rain to tell. If so, I might pop the panels and add some caulk strips to help seal it better.
- The floor is pretty sound, however, the bulk of the reinforcement is on the sides (where a garden tractor tires would ride). I put down a sheeting of plywood on mine to help distribute the weight better, especially from the kickstand of the motorcycle.
- I thought that the amount of windows in the shed would bring in a lot of light, however they are tinted so much, then only added to amount of time to install, as you have to assemble each windows on each panel, and the seal is a pain! We used rubber glue to help hold the seal in track while pulling the windows in as the seal would pop out each time attempt to put the plexiglas down.. It only needed to hold for 5min while you sandwich in the window frames. I wouldn't recommend the extra cost of this model for the windows unless you like the external look.
- My only last regret on this, was the color. I wish it came in gray/slate, as it would have matched my house better. Maybe I will spray paint the doors someday if it really becomes an issue, but for the most part I am looking past it, and more towards getting my bike out of the elements.
hope this review help!
June 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Ninos Very nice shed, please keep reading for details....
This is a very nice shed,
I removed my older shed by another manufactorer and palce the Alphine 7x10 Suncast
It came in on a pallet wieigting 400lbs one of the two box was slightly bruised.
Here is my over all comments
1) The rubber stings that goes around the windows would not stay in the grooves. I had to tape it on while i secuired the windows.
2) I am a techie and the instructions could be better.
3) This took two people 10 hours to build,
4) then you have to manipulate and push roof pieces together to allign using lots of strength
5) The ventilation is poor, it was hot in the shed on a cool day.
6) recommend you use washers to better secure the shed,
7: there was a mansoon for about two weeks. it did great in the that.
other then the that..
The roof has metal supports, nice looking shed, Thumbs up
Will see how it handles the Arizona heat ; )
February 4, 2013