Circulate warm or cool air from 1 room to another using this ThruWall Pro Room to Room Fan. Hardwired unit is often used in conjunction with PTAC units, mini-splits, fireplaces, wood stoves, window air conditioning units and other heating and cooling systems. Telescoping housing installs in frame walls from 4 in. to 6-1/2 in. thick. Variable speed fan allows you to adjust the air transferring power to quickly change or maintain temperatures in adjoining rooms. The fan's grille can be painted to match your interior style.
- Rotating grille allows airflow direction to be changed for comfort
- Cutout dimension: 11.5 in. x 8.5 in., template included
- Back grille diameter: 10 in.
- Adjustable variable speed fan, airflow range is 40 CFM at lowest speed to 110 CFM on highest. Airflow output is on the switch side
- Quiet operation
- Sones = 3 and dBA on high = 55 on low less than or equal to 49
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs