The Inductor 10 in. in-line Duct Fan keeps you comfortable year round and improves the efficiency of your heating and cooling system. Connect either high or low speed. This corrosion resistant fan fits 10 in. flexible and rigid ducts and features a crimp and bead design on both ends for easy installation. The thermally protected Class B motor will not overheat and is built to be quiet and dependable for years to come.
- Fan is designed to efficiently boost airflow; when used as a booster fan the max boost CFM is 900, free air CFM is 300/460
- For best performance and most quiet operation, it is recommended that you install your in-line duct fan 6 to 8 ft. from the register
- Can be installed at any angle
- Engineered for maximum boost and quiet operation
- Do not expose your inductor to temperatures above 140 degrees F
- Pick the best air filters for your home. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs