The SR 231 acid gas and formaldehyde cartridge is used with sundstrom safety air purifying respirators to provide protection from certain levels of chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and formaldehyde. This chemical cartridge is approved for independent use or can be combined with the Sundstrom P100 particulate filter SR 510. Meets and exceeds NIOSH standards for acid gases and formaldehyde chemical cartridges.
- Chemical cartridge protects against chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and formaldehyde
- Plastic casing made of high quality polypropylene
- High efficient activated carbon
- Extra large surface area provides extremely low breathing resistance and high gas absorption capacity
- Can be piggy-backed together with the sundstrom P100 particulate filter