The Sunforce 200 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter converts 12 Volt DC power into 110 Volt AC power allowing you to use a a variety of tools, appliances and home office equipment. Nearly all lighting, appliances, motors, etc., are designed to use AC power, so it takes an inverter to make the switch from battery-stored DC to standard power (110/120V AC, 60 Hz). Featuring a maximum and continuous power supply of 200W, this compact inverter has surge capability (peak power) of 350 Watts. Safety features include overload protection, short protection, and high voltage protection. Construction also includes a low voltage audible alarm and low voltage as well as thermal protection.
- Portable power for AC products
- Converts 12 Volt DC power to AC power
- Maximum continuous power supply 200 watts
- Peak power 350 watts
- Includes: 12V plug, internal cooling fan, ON/OFF switch, LED indicators, 2 AC outlets and battery terminal clips
- LED indicators have two lights: GREEN and RED. When the GREEN light comes on, this means that the inverter is receiving power. When the RED light comes on, this indicates that the system is at fault-the battery voltage is either too low or too high or the AC load is too high
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs