The Sunforce 30 Amp Digital Charge Controller is the ideal solution for preventing overcharging of your 12 volt batteries and protecting solar panels. It contains a digital display that provides either the charging current or the battery voltage on the LCD digital meter. A charge controller is an essential part of nearly all power systems that charge batteries. Its purpose is to keep your batteries properly fed and safe for the long-term. The basic functions of this controller are to block reverse current and protect against battery overcharge, battery discharge, electrical overload, and/or display battery status and the flow of power.
- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 450 Watts of solar power
- Handles up to 30 Amps of array current
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Digital display provides charging current and battery voltage on LCD digital meter for added convenience
- Maintenance free protection of solar panels and batteries