Use the Sunforce Solar Attic Vent for ventilation and reduce the temperature of your attic. This vent will lower the temperature of your attic to put less strain on your cooling system and save you money. Attic ventilation is important as it cools your roof and reduces the load on your air conditioning, providing an increase in fresh air and reduction in vapor build-up and moisture. Charged with a 12-Watt amorphous solar panel, the Sunforce Solar Attic Vent will pull hot air out of the attic, resulting in less heat dissipating back into living areas. The weather resistant amorphous solar panel will operate in all daylight conditions, even in cloudy or shady environments. A thermal switch is also featured and automatically shuts off the fan during cold weather. This unit will also eliminate moisture, preventing the growth of mold and mildew.
- Charged with a 12-Watt amorphous solar panel
- 12-Volt motor with aluminum motor housing
- 3 wing aluminum fan blade and one piece seamless flashing
- Amorphous solar panel operates in all daylight conditions
- Improves air circulation in attics with no running costs
- Prevents growth of mold and mildew
- Ventilating capacity: up to 850 sq. ft.
- Air flow in cubic feet per minute (CFM): 180
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs