The Sunoptics Prismatic 26-5/8 in. x 26-5/8 in. Flat Fixed Skylight is an energy-efficient way to illuminate the interior of your home. Sunoptics prismatic designs provide up to 50 percent more light than traditional white bubble skylights while also providing 100 percent diffusion to eliminate hot spots and furnishing glare-free natural light for more hours per day. The inventive frame provides moisture protection redundancy and a fully insulated thermal break that encapsulates the underside to greatly reduce condensation concerns. Add value and visual comfort to your home by utilizing high performance prismatic skylights from Sunoptics.
- Prismatic lenses provide the maximum amount of light with 100 percent diffusion while eliminating hot spots and glare
- Triple glazed, impact-modified acrylic prismatic lenses provide additional thermal protection while maximizing visible transmission of light compared to conventional plastic skylights
- Powder-coated bronze aluminum frame is fully welded and sealed, eliminating expansion and contraction concerns as well as thermal bridging that can come from mechanically attached frames
- Multi-surface wet seal and integrated condensation and exterior weep gutters drain any interior moisture out of the frame and away from the building, reducing exposure to moisture penetration
- Flashing kit available for curb installation (sold separately)
- AAMA certified to U.S. and Canadian standards
- Tips for selecting windows at The Home Depot