The Sunoptics Prismatic 26-5/8 in. x 38-5/8 in. Fixed Double Hip Skylight is an energy efficient way to properly illuminate the interior of your home. Sunoptics prismatic designs provide up to 50 percent more light than traditional white bubble skylights while also providing 100 percent diffusion to eliminate hot spots while providing glare-free natural light for more hours per day. The superior frame provides moisture protection redundancy and a fully insulated thermal break that encapsulates the underside of the frame to greatly reduce condensation concerns. Add value and visual comfort to your home by utilizing high performance prismatic skylights from Sunoptics.
- Prismatic lenses provide the maximum amount of light with 100 percent diffusion while eliminating hot spots and glare
- Triple glazed, impact-modified acrylic prismatic lenses provide additional thermal protection while maximizing visible transmission of light compared to conventional plastic skylights
- Double hip-shaped lens design collects daylight at lower sun levels when compared to flat lenses
- Powder-coated bronze aluminum frame is fully welded and sealed eliminating expansion and contraction concerns as well as thermal bridging that can come from mechanically attached frames
- Multi-surface wet seal and integral condensation and exterior weep gutters drain any interior moisture out of the frame and away from the building reducing exposure to moisture penetration
- Flashing kit available for curb installation sold separately (internet#203271590 and/or 203271582)
- AAMA certified to US and Canadian standards