The SurShield Guardrail Clamp allows contractors to quickly erect freestanding, OSHA compliant guardrail systems on concrete decks without drilling or fasteners. The guardrail clamping system can be utilized on most open edged structures and is used in conjunction with the Safety Boot Guardrail System. The SurShield Guardrail Clamping System utilizes the versatile and efficient design of the Safety Boot Guardrail System for durable, fully reusable guardrail systems that exceed United States Federal OSHA temporary guardrail regulations.
- Exceeds United States Federal OSHA guardrail strength regulations
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America, keep America strong, buy American made products
- Stress engineering documentation is provided with all orders, signed by a professional engineer
- The SurShield clamps directly onto the open edge of the structure for safe, quick protection without drilling into the structure
- The system easily adjusts with a simple lift of the ring and tightens securely with one single tension bolt
- The SurShield guardrail clamping system adjusts for deck thicknesses up to 11 in.
- Fully reusable
- Durable, steel construction
- Simple, effective temporary guardrail clamping system