The Sure Step 1 gal. Acrylic Gray Pearl Anti-Slip Concrete Coating provides a durable, skid-resistant finish for a variety of interior and exterior surfaces. It is ideal for tennis courts, patios, walkways, steps, ramps, asphalt, concrete pool decks and more. When cured correctly, this coating resists damage caused by "ponding" water.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for most interior and exterior concrete, masonry and wood surfaces, and can also be used on primed ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Can be applied to tennis courts, patios, walkways, steps, ramps, asphalt, concrete pool decks, etc.
- Can be applied with a brush, roller or sprayer
- 100% acrylic formula provides long-lasting color, even when exposed to bright sunlight
- Durable finish offers excellent abrasion resistance and is designed to withstand repeated foot traffic
- Skid-resistant, lightly sanded finish provides consistent footing and has a rated slip coefficient of less than 1
- UV protected
- Resists water damage and "ponding" water when cured correctly
- Resists the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the paint film to maintain a pristine appearance
- 1 gal. provides 80 - 120 sq. ft. of coverage depending on surface porosity and condition
- Light aggregate, gray pearl finish with a slight satin sheen
- Easily cleans from tools with soap and water
- Self-priming on most clean, properly prepared masonry surfaces
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Click here to learn more about exterior stain products
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?