Sure Step is an extremely durable, skid resistant finish for interior and exterior concrete or asphalt. It may be applied to tennis courts, patios, walkways, steps, ramps, concrete pool decks, etc Sure-Step offers excellent abrasion resistance as well as exceptional color retention, even when exposed to bright sunlight. Sure Step, when cured, is very resistant to ponding water and has a rated slip coefficient of less than one.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Excellent for use on all concrete, masonry, and wood surfaces, may also be used on primed ferrous and non ferrous metals
- 100% acrylic formula provides long lasting color
- Durable acrylic system withstands repeated foot traffic with a slip resistant finish
- Resists mold and mildew growth on the surface of the paint film
- 1 gal. covers 80-120 sq. ft. of surface depending upon surface porosity and condition
- Resists water damage from standing “ ponding “ water on walkways, pool decks and stairs
- Specially formulated with fine aggregate for maximum slip resistance, Sure Step delivers a lightly sand finish texture to the surface, providing consistent footing, excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
- Provides a light aggregate finish with a slight satin sheen
- Clean all tools easily with soap and water
- Self priming on all clean, and properly prepared masonry surfaces
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?