Activated carbon replacement charge for SWEET AIR vent stack filter. Carbon charge in convenient mesh bag. After 1-5 years you need to remove the old carbon charge in your SWEET AIR filter. Lifespan will demand on occupancy. The higher the home or building's occupancy the lower the life span. Stop offensive odors from plumbing, sewer, and septic tank vent stacks that drift onto patios and into open windows with SWEET AIR Odor Eliminator.
- Open SWEET AIR filter by twisting off cover and removing cover and ventilated chamber lid
- Remove and discard old carbon
- Open airtight, clear poly bag leaving the mesh bag containing the new activated carbon
- Insert activated carbon in mesh bag into chamber
- Push the mesh bag to the base of the chamber - leave no gaps between chamber wall and the mesh bag
- Replace SWEET AIR chamber lid and top, twisting to lock it into place
- Your SWEET AIR odor eliminator is now back in service keeping your yard, patio, and outdoor spaces smelling fresh and odor-free
- When you need one - you need one
- Made in U.S.A.