The SWEET AIR vent stack filter is your answer to eliminate plumbing or septic odors. Offensive odors including hydrogen sulfide gas are produced in residential & commercial drain pipes and septic systems. SWEET AIR is inexpensive and can be easily installed on existing plumbing or septic vent stacks. Activated carbon scrubs the vent discharge putting an end to unpleasant odors from house, septic and portable toilet vents. No more spoiled patio parties or foul air drifting into open windows.
- UV stabilized, hi-impact ABS construction
- Universal connector fits 3 in. or 4 in. schedule 40 vent stack pipe (use solvent weld glue to secure) - no tools required for installation
- Twist top for easy carbon maintenance - 8 oz. carbon filter material included
- Replace carbon every 1-5 years or as needed, higher occupancy is equal to shorter carbon life
- Black exterior absorbs radiant heat from the sun that helps carbon action and protects against winter freeze
- Maximum air flow 47 CFM
- Replacement carbon refills available also available here
- Made in U.S.A.