A popular grape variety for home wine making. Foch is a very early ripening blue-black wine grape. Fruit can be made into red wine, dark purple wines with a blue grape flavor or into sweet and port style wines. Fruits size is small to medium in size. Plant vines 6 to 8 ft. apart in rows and 8 to 10 ft. apart between rows. Grow in full sun in moist well drained soil. Hardy in zones 4 - 8. See planting and training instructions for more information about training vines for greater fruit production. Ships in pots for easy planting.
- Botanical Name : Vitis 'Marechal Foch'
- Early ripening blue-black wine grape
- Fruit can be made into red wine, dark purple wine with a blue grape flavor, sweet and port style wines
- Hardy in zones 4 - 8
- Potted vines ready to plant and train
- Plant in full sun in well drained soil
- Space 6 to 8 ft. apart in rows or trellis and 8 to 10 ft. between rows
- Self pollinating