Make a variety of wines at home with the three grape vine variety packs. One grape vine each of Steuben - blue black slip-skin grape for red wine with a sweet spicy tang, Cayuga - white grape used to make semi-dry or sweet wine and Foch - blue-black grape can be made into a dark purple wine or sweet and port style wines. Plant vines 6 - 8 ft. apart in rows and 8 to 10 ft. apart between rows. Grow in full sun in moist well drained soil. Hardy in zones 5 - 8. See planting and training instructions for more information about training vines for greater fruit production. Vines are potted for easy planting.
- Make your own wine at home
- Hardy and productive varieties for red, white and dark purple wines
- Hardy to zone 5 - 8
- Potted vines are ready to plant and train
- Plant in full sun and in moist well drained soil
- Space 6 to 8 ft. apart in rows or trellis and 8 to 10 ft. between rows
- Self pollinating