The Swisher 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs and Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22-Ton of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The B-Beam design creates a safe, natural log cradle that reduces the chance of the log rolling off the beam. The log stripper separates the log from the wedge if a complete split is not accomplished. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go. It's road towable. Other features include: 25 in. opening and a 2.5 gal. protected poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross torque Briggs and Stratton engine
- 22-Ton horizontal and vertical splitting position
- 25 in. opening, 2 stage pump, direct drive
- 2.5 gal. protected poly hydraulic tank
- Log cradles, log stripper, road towable