The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. This trimmer features a Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology. This eliminates the need to prime before starting and no oil changes will be needed. Just add oil when necessary. The trimmer's wide 22 in. cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5 in. - 4 in. For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 13.75 in. wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools.
- 6.75 gross torque Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with ready start and check and add technology
- 22 in. cutting width - 4 string/8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 1.5 in. - 4 in. adjustable cutting head
- Off-set, maintenance-free trimmer head
- No more oil changes, just check and add