The TCP 9-Watt (50W) Daylight (5000K) R20 LED Flood Light uses 85% less energy than a 50-Watt incandescent flood light while saving you more than $112 over the lifetime of the bulb. This LED bulb is ideal for use with recessed and track lighting applications. R20 shape with a medium base.
- Brightness: 600 lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $.08 (based on 3 hours per day, 11¢/kWh. costs depend on rates and use)
- Life: 22.8 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- Energy used: 9-Watt (equivalent to 50-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 66.67
- Uses 85% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs