For premium performance, choose the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive Socket Set (SAE), featuring the 10 most common sizes from 3/8 in. to 15/16 in. The 12-point, high-torque design grips the broad, flat sides of fasteners, not just the corners, to inhibit stripping. Made from high-quality chrome vanadium steel, sockets are hardened and strengthened through a precise heat-treating process. A tough chrome-plated finish resists rust and corrosion. Each socket is clearly marked with permanently imprinted size for quick identification. Detent notches in drive end lock securely onto ratchets and extensions. This set meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards.
- Made from high-strength, heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- 12-point, high-torque design grips flat sides of fastener, not corners, preventing round-off
- Notched drive locks onto ratchet or extension
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: 10-piece 1/2 in. drive 12-point sockets (in.): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16 in.
- 1-piece storage rack