The dual-drive head of the TEKTON 1/4 in. Dual Drive Mini Ratchet Driver accepts both 1/4 in. drive sockets and standard screwdriver bits. The compact size and 72-tooth oval head (5-degree swing arc) is ideal for tight spots. It features a forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel construction with a corrosion-resistant, fully polished chrome plated finish. Easily switch drive direction with the thumb-operated reverse switch. It has a molded handle with a soft, nonslip grip that is comfortable to use. The ratchet meets or exceeds ANSI performance and dimensional standards.
- Dual-drive head accepts 1/4 in. drive sockets and standard screwdriver bits
- 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5° swing arc
- Forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Comfortable molded handle with soft, non-slip grip
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us