Especially useful for plumbing and mechanical work, the TEKTON 10 in. Groove Joint Pliers will find their way into just about any project. Sharp teeth on each jaw are angled to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage, non-slip bite like a pipe wrench. Fully undercut and interlocking tongue and grooves will not slip or separate under high stress, providing superior joint strength and stability. A nut and bolt fastener allows the operating tension to be adjusted if needed, and unlike permanent rivets, it can be used to re-calibrate and maintain performance throughout service life. High-strength 4150 alloy steel construction is naturally corrosion resistant and tough enough for anything you throw at it. A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly to reduce stress and pressure on your hand, while the slim, non-slip grips add extra cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Sharp, angled pipe-wrench-style teeth offer a sure bite
- Undercut tongue and grooves interlock for superior joint strength
- Adjustable nut and bolt fastener can be set to desired tension
- Broad, rounded handle profile keeps your hand comfortable
- 1-1/2 in. jaw capacity
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us