Combine the versatility of pliers, wrench and clamp, and you get the TEKTON 10 in. Straight Jaw Locking Pliers. Stronger than regular pliers, they can grip and pull the most stubborn or slippery parts and are easy to operate, even with gloves on. Like a wrench, they grasp and turn nuts and bolts, but with extra bite to prevent slipping. Straight jaws make the ideal clamp, holding flat stock, sheet metal and other parts in exact position for cutting, assembling, drilling or welding. Once the jaw capacity is set, the one-handed grip and release action lets you quickly lock, unlock, reposition and lock again so it will not slow you down. Classic, all-steel construction features forged and hardened steel jaws with deep teeth. There is even an anvil-type wire cutter at the base of the jaws to snip soft or hard metal wire.
- Straight jaws grip nuts and bolts, flat stock, and sheet metal
- Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that will not slip
- One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick repositioning
- Easy to operate, even with gloves on
- Classic, all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws
- Anvil-type wire cutter snips soft or hard wire
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us