Especially useful for plumbing and mechanical work, the TEKTON 12-3/4 in. Groove Joint Pliers will find their way into just about any project. Sharp teeth on each jaw are angled to work with the direction of operation, creating a high-leverage, non-slip bite like a pipe wrench. Fully undercut and interlocking tongue and grooves will not slip or separate under high stress, providing superior joint strength and stability. A nut and bolt fastener allows the operating tension to be adjusted if needed, and unlike permanent rivets, it can be used to re-calibrate and maintain performance throughout service life. High-strength 4150 alloy steel construction is naturally corrosion resistant and tough enough for anything you throw at it. A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly to reduce stress and pressure on your hand, while the slim, non-slip grips add extra cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Sharp, angled pipe-wrench-style teeth offer a sure bite
- Undercut tongue and grooves interlock for superior joint strength
- Adjustable nut and bolt fastener can be set to desired tension
- Broad, rounded handle profile keeps your hand comfortable
- 2-1/4 in. jaw capacity
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us