Ideal for machine, small equipment, and gun service and repairs, the TEKTON 3/32 in. Pin Punch smoothly drives out or inserts solid pins without damaging or deforming them. Precisely machined to exacting size tolerances, the tip is reverse tapered, making it just a bit wider than the rest of the shaft. This eliminates the possibility of it sticking in the pin hole. Made from premium, high carbon steel, each punch is individually heat treated, creating a strong, hardened tip while keeping the soft temper of the striking end, allowing it to absorb hammer blows without chipping.
- Reverse-tapered to smoothly drive out or insert solid pins without sticking in workpiece
- Made from premium, high carbon steel
- Straight and true, tip is precisely machined to meet exacting tolerances
- Individual heat treatment allows careful control of tip hardness and temper of striking end
- Classic natural finish has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us