Built for use with impact tools, the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Deep Impact Sockets can quickly remove stuck lug nuts when changing tires, break free rusty suspension and exhaust bolts, and loosen crank bolts with ease. TEKTON impact sockets are designed to efficiently transfer energy from impact wrench to impact socket, which effortlessly removes the most stubborn nuts and bolts. The carbon steel construction consistently resists drive end round out. And our impact sockets are manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. The 6-point socket grips the broad, flat sides of nuts and bolts, not just the corners, so there is no need to worry about stripping fastener head or damaging socket. An extra-deep broach enables you to access the entire length of fasteners. Large, stamped sizes makes it easy to find the socket you need. The customized grey TEKTON case can be stored in a tool chest or carried to your job site.
- 6-point socket design grips the flat sides of fasteners, not just corners, preventing round-off
- An extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- Stamped size markings make size selection easy
- Made from forged and heat treated carbon steel with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: 8-piece 3/8 in. drive sockets (SAE): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16 in.
- Complete with carry case