Get easier access to hard-to-reach fasteners and prevent scraped knuckles with the TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Offset Ratchet. Its handle is designed to create extra room for your fingers. Made from premium quality chrome vanadium steel, it is protected from rust and corrosion by a tough, chrome plated finish. Great in tight spaces, the 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only a 5-degree swing arc. Large dual pawls grip without slipping, delivering more torque. Drive direction is easily changed with the thumb-operated reverse switch. Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you do not have to worry about dropping them. Two-material molded handle has soft rubber grips for nonslip control, even with greasy hands. The ratchet meets or exceeds ANSI performance and dimensional standards.
- 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5° swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Offset handle gives fingers extra clearance
- Forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Comfortable molded handle with soft, nonslip grip
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us