Reach into tight spaces to safely slide gears, pulleys, flywheels and other press-fit parts off shaft with the versatile TEKTON 3 in. 2-Jaw Gear Puller. Its universal design can grip four different ways: around outside edge or through inside openings while set in either short reach or long reach positions. The slim two-jaw configuration works in tight spaces and grips gears with limited surface area. Turn drive screw with any style hand wrench or ratchet and the precise, cold-rolled acme threads glide along smoothly without binding or chattering, even under high stress.
- Two-jaw design slips into tight spaces to pull gears, pulleys, and flywheels off shaft without damage
- Universal 4-position reversible jaws offer inside or outside grip and short or long reach
- High-strength forged and hardened steel jaw arms
- Cold rolled, Acme-threaded steel drive screw turns smoothly even under high stress
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us