Made for carpentry, cabinetry and furniture projects, the TEKTON 30 in. Ratchet Bar Clamp / 36 in. Spreader applies precise, consistent pressure to hold work pieces together for gluing or assembly. Press the quick-release button to freely position the jaw, then squeeze the trigger to apply pressure. Once set, the jaw is locked and will not creep. Soft jaw pads offer sure grip, but will not damage surfaces. When the job is finished, simply press the quick release button to let go of the work piece. If you need to push pieces apart or press them against outside surfaces, convert clamp to spreader by loosening wingnut and moving fixed jaw to the opposite end of the bar.
- Continuous, trigger-operated ratchet action applies precise and consistent pressure
- Press quick release button to freely slide jaw to any position
- Strong reinforced nylon jaw assemblies
- Soft jaw pads grip workpiece and protect surfaces from damage
- Convert from clamp to spreader by placing fixed jaw on opposite end of bar
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us