Measure, mark, and cut faster and more confidently with the TEKTON 33 ft. x 1 in. Tape Measure. It takes extra time to read regular tape measures, counting lines between numbers, double checking to make sure it is right. Or worse, you can easily lose your place and read the wrong line, ultimately resulting in a frustrating and costly cutting mistake. Eliminate all that with these easy-to-read, easy-to-follow fractions every 1/8 in., marked in alternating black and red colors for even more clarity. Made of strong, impact-resistant ABS material, the compact housing is designed to fit comfortably in your hand. Non-slip, rubber grips give you extra control, preventing drops. Activate the thumb switch and the tape locks in place for hands-free marking or use the one-touch pause button to momentarily hold tape position for quick marks or double checking a measurement. For accurate measurements, the four-rivet end hook slides to compensate for hook thickness. Snap the belt clip onto your tool belt, pouch or pocket and this tape goes anywhere you go.
- Impact-resistant ABS housing with non-slip rubber grips
- Sliding thumb switch locks tape position
- One-touch pause button holds tape position for quick marks or double checks
- Four-rivet sliding end hook for accurate inside and outside measurements
- Fractional readout at every 1/8 in.
- 1/32 in. graduations for first foot, 1/16 in. graduations throughout
- Stud markings in red every 16 in.
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us