Grip and turn pipes and fittings up to 4 in. O.D. with the TEKTON 36 in. Pipe Wrench. The forged and hardened hook jaw floats on spring suspension, creating a continuous, grip-and-release ratchet action with very short swing arc, making it ideal for tight work spaces. Deep, precisely-machined teeth offer a secure, non-slip grip, even on the smooth surfaces of round pipes. For sure strength, the cast iron body and handle is made as a single piece. Designed like an I-beam, the handle resists bending and has a wide, rounded profile to keep your hand comfortable.
- Strong, 1-piece cast iron body with straight I-beam handle
- Forged and hardened steel hook and heel jaws
- Full floating hook jaw creates a natural ratcheting action for work in tight spaces
- Deep teeth bite onto pipes and fittings for a sure, non-slip grip
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us