Made from the highest-quality chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish, this TEKTON Combination Wrench is designed for premium performance. The generous length offers extended reach and increased torque. To engage fasteners twice as often and reduce the working swing arc in tight spaces, the open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point, and it is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for your fingers. To prevent round-off, it is designed to grip the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
- Generous length offers extended reach and increased torque
- Open end is angled 15° so it can flip over and engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15° to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener head, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us