Perfect for trim and cabinetry work, the mini TEKTON 7-1/2 in. Flat Pry Bar is a versatile, all-purpose prying and nail-pulling workhorse. Small and lightweight, it is easy to handle in tight spaces. Its sharp, thin chisel ends slip effortlessly behind pieces of trim and molding, working them loose without damaging wall or cabinet surfaces. Nail slots at each end and in the middle let you get at nails from multiple positions or angles. They slide under and grip the small heads of finishing nails and brads, even those from air nailers, giving you the leverage to pull them cleanly. Made from high-strength forged and heat-treated steel, this little guy will quickly become one of your favorite tools in the box.
- Versatile, all-purpose contoured bar with broad flat end and high-leverage rocker end
- Thin, sharpened chisel tips slide easily into the tightest cracks and crevices
- Three nail slots (one at each end, one in the middle) let you get at nails from any angle
- High-strength forged and heat treated steel construction
- Durable enamel finish resists rust and corrosion
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us