Combine the versatility of long nose pliers with a precision clamp, and you get the TEKTON 8 in. Long Nose Locking Pliers. When space is limited, they provide access and more gripping force than regular pliers, giving you a sure handle on small, stubborn or slippery parts, and are easy to operate even with gloves on. As a powerful, precise and nimble clamp, they stay out of your way while they reach into tight spaces and hold parts in position for cutting, assembling, drilling or welding. Once the jaw capacity is set, the one-handed grip and release action lets you quickly lock, unlock, reposition and lock again so it will not slow you down. Classic, all-steel construction features forged and hardened steel jaws with deep teeth. There is even an anvil-type wire cutter at the base of the jaws to snip soft or hard metal wire.
- Long straight jaws reach into tight spaces and grip flat stock and sheet metal
- Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that will not slip
- One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick repositioning
- Easy to operate, even with gloves on
- Classic, all-steel construction with forged and hardened jaws
- Anvil-type wire cutter snips soft or hard wire
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us