Strong, sturdy construction allows the TEKTON Tubing Cutter to tackle frequent plumbing tasks with ease and efficiency. Strength and durability come from the rugged cast aluminum frame and hardened alloy steel cutting wheel. A large, ridged knob on the adjusting screw makes precise adjustment of cutting pressure a smooth and easy process. The groove in the guide rollers accommodates a flared pipe end, ensuring square cuts through copper, brass, aluminum, thin-wall steel, and plastic—even if cutting close to the end of the pipe. To complete the cutting process and deburr the tubing, this tool has a retractable reamer blade.
- Rugged cast aluminum frame
- Hardened alloy steel cutting wheel
- Cuts through copper, brass, aluminum, thin-wall steel, and plastic
- Large ridged knob for precise adjustment of cutting pressure
- Grooved guide rollers ensure square cuts, even if close to flared pipe end
- Retractable reamer blade for deburring
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us