Tile bond roof tile adhesive is single-component polyurethane adhesive that will work on a variety of roof tile jobs, including most low or flat, medium, high and two-piece barrel (cap and pan) profiles. Tile bond works in both new and re-roof applications. And it’s ideal for patch and repair - as well as for specialty applications like ridge, rake, valley and hip installations.
- Hurricane zone qualified
- To learn more about codes in your area, please visit www.floridabuildingcode.org or www.tdi.texas.gov
- Eliminates problems typically found with other attachment methods like mortar, screws, wire ties and two-component foam systems
- No external power required
- No equipment or capital needed
- No clean-up or equipment maintenance
- No off-ratio concerns