Making the most of household painting projects is easy, thanks to the 2800 psi operating pressure of the Titan Advantage 100 Airless Paint Sprayer. Powered by a 1/2 HP motor, the sprayer delivers a 0.29 GPM flow rate for optimal surface coverage while 25 ft. of hose allows a wide latitude of motion across or between surfaces. With a rugged stand mount to keep the sprayer stable and a carry handle for portability, the sprayer can easily be transported between painting jobs.
- Delivers up to 0.29 GPM for optimal surface coverage while spraying
- For quarterly usage, up to 125-gallon annual spraying or rolling capacity allows painter to complete several mid-sized projects throughout the year
- Includes TR2 reversible dual tip and supports tip sizes up to 0.015 in.
- LX-30 metal spray gun provides durability and ease of use
- Rugged stand mount and carry handle for easy portability between painting jobs
- Maximum pressure of 2800 psi for powerful performance
- Includes a 2-year warranty
- Click here to learn more about paint sprayers