Model # 0552084

Internet #202601294

Store SO SKU #1000467143

TITAN Advantage 350 Airless Paint Sprayer-DISCONTINUED
0024964199549

Discontinued TITAN

Advantage 350 Airless Paint Sprayer-DISCONTINUED

store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

The Titan Advantage 350 Airless Paint Sprayer is designed for painting contractors, light commercial contractors, maintenance departments and property managers who require mobility on the job-site, plus the capacity and performance for bi-weekly spraying. This unit has a 500-gallon annual spraying or rolling capacity that will allow painter to complete many large projects throughout the year. The sprayer is mounted on a Smart-Move collapsible cart for easy portability between painting jobs.

  • Delivers up to 0.42 GPM for optimal surface coverage during spraying or rolling applications
  • For bi-weekly usage, up to 500-gallon annual spraying or rolling capacity will allow painter to complete many large projects throughout the year
  • Includes a 517 TR2 reversible dual tip and supports tip sizes up to a maximum of 0.021 in.
  • 2-year factory warranty against defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase provides buyer confidence about making an investment in the sprayer
  • Single spray setting
  • 3,000 PSI maximum operating pressure
  • LX-65 metal spray gun with swivel at handle, outfitted with TR2 reversible dual tip for durability and ease of use
  • Mounted on a Smart-Move collapsible cart for easy portability between painting jobs
  • Compatible with roller arm accessory to provide more versatility for painter in doing interior jobs without having to worry about overspray
  • Includes Quick-Start Guide with component identification graphic and steps that highlight the most important aspects of assembly, spraying, and clean-up
  • Click here to learn more about paint sprayers

Compare Similar

Price
$299.00 /each
$649.00 /each
$669.00 /each
$901.13 /each
Name Control Pro 170 High Efficiency Airless Sprayer Advantage 350 Airless Paint Sprayer-DISCONTINUED Magnum ProX19 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer Pro210ES Hi-Boy Airless Paint Sprayer
Brand Wagner TITAN Graco Graco
Ratings (1) (0) (18) (7)
Paint Product Type Airless
Compatible Paint Type Exterior Paint,Interior Paint,Polyurethane/Lacquer,Primers,Sealers,Stains Exterior Paint,Interior Paint,Primers,Stains Exterior Paint,Interior Paint,Primers,Stains
Number of Spray Settings 5 99 100
Spray Tip Size 17 515 515
Maximum Hose Length 50 ft 150 ft 200 ft
Horsepower (hp) 0.6 hp .875 hp 1 hp
Interior/Exterior Exterior,Interior Exterior,Interior Exterior,Interior
View Product View Product View Product View Product

Specifications

Dimensions

Product Depth (in.)
20.53
Product Height (in.)
30.38
Product Width (in.)
16.39 in

Details

Paint Product Type
Airless
Paint Sprayers Product Type
Airless
Product Weight (lb.)
64.8lb
Professional Paint Supplies & Values
Pro Supplies
Returnable
90-Day

Warranty / Certifications

Manufacturer Warranty
Two years from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship

More Products With These Features

Search

Customer Questions & Answers

How much overspray does this kick out?

Asked by: Brandon
The transfer rate for traditional airless sprayer is approx. 60%, which means that 60% of paint you spray will adhere to what you are spraying. The rest approx. 40% is atomized into the air(overspray). If you have any other questions or needs please contact our technical support staff at 1(800)526-5362.
Answered by: Titan
Date published: 2017-06-14
  • y_2017, m_8, d_18, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_, sid_202601294, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 70ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 59ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;