Give your pet a place to escape the elements with TRIXIE's Dog Club House. Our solid pine construction and use of the finest materials mean this shelter will endure years of use with very little maintenance and its off-center design provides additional protection from wind and rain. Benefits include an attractive weatherproof finish both inside and out, as well as a draft resistant tongue-and-groove exterior. The flat, hinged roof is covered with composite shingles and can be propped open using two locking arms for additional ventilation, as well as easy cleaning. The adjustable, extra-high plastic-tipped feet allow you to level the house on uneven ground and also provide extra circulation underneath. This will help keep the floor cool in the summer and warm/dry in the winter. Trixie has also provided a removable floor for easy cleaning, a unique feature not found in many other dog houses. This shelter is suitable for large breed dogs weighing up to 70 lbs. (ex: Labrador). Compatible with TRIXIE's plastic dog door (Item #39572) which is sold separately. Quick and easy assembly. One year warranty. Dimensions (inches): 41 in. x 27 in. x 28 in., door opening 13 in. x 17 in., Weight: 40 lbs.
- Weatherproof solid pine construction with draft resistant tongue and groove design
- Raised floor allows air to circulate below keeping the floor dry and comfortable, adjustable feet to level shelter on uneven ground
- Roof with two locking arms that opens from above and removable floor for easy maintenance
- TRIXIE's plastic dog door sold separately as item #39591
- Suitable for medium size dogs weighing up to 70 lbs. such as a Labrador