TRUporte Sliding Closet Doors are meeting the demands of today's lifestyle with trend conscious designs spanning from casual to contemporary home decor. We carry an extensive product mix so you can find always find perfect match for your space from our selection. Embellished with high quality, stylish and attractive rich finishes, closet doors by TRUporte will add warmth and vitality to your living environment. Our sliding closet doors are the ideal solution for the do-it-yourselfer looking to improve their home. Grand doors are as easy to install as they are to handle. You can have your new sliding closet doors installed in less than an hour. You won't need to worry about the durability of our products. Their lightweight but sturdy design ensures a high quality closet door that will look dazzling for years to come. In fact, our closet doors are tested to last over 100,000 open/close cycles, or about 25-years of average use! Our closet doors install easily and securely on carpets or hard flooring, and their jump-proof design keeps doors on the track where they belong. The wheel top guides and large bottom rollers provide an ultra smooth opening and closing of the doors. TRUporte Grand sliding closet doors will add a beautiful new dimension to your home at an affordable price. These low-maintenance, high-value sliding closet doors will make any room feel more spacious and modern. Add brilliance to your home today with TRUporte sliding closet doors.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High quality paper wrap provides quality design and durability
- Dial-adjust roller eliminates the floor track, enhances look and makes adjusting simple
- 6 mm tempered frosted glass provides strength, rigidity and provides contemporary look
- Aluminum top track provides heavy duty and non-rusting strength
- Includes matching fascia that completes the decor look
- Maintenance free finish
- Durability tested over 100000 cycles (25-years of use)
- Doors are pre-finished, Do not paint
- Actual panel size is 37 in. x 78-5/8 in. to accommodate hardware
- Not sure what type of interior door you need? Check out our helpful buying guide here.