The Taco LWCO provides reliable protection for all types of boilers, from small residential hot water boilers to large industrial steam boilers. The boiler’s minimum safe operating water level is specified by each manufacturer. Should the water level dip below that specified level, heat will accumulate quickly causing significant damage to the boiler and a potential external safety hazard. The Taco LWCO prevents this hazard from occurring. The LWCO can be used as a primary or secondary low water cutoff on steam boilers up to 250 psi, a primary limit control on hot water boilers or to protect pumps from running dry in condensate receiver tank applications. The LWCO can also activate alarm systems or automatic water feeders.
- Patented adjustable probe sensitivity
- External LEDs and simplified wiring for easy installation and testing
- Automatic or manual reset mode
- Standard on-board (NEMA 1) or remote (NEMA 4) probe
- LT models include external test button, adjustable delay on break (DOB) and delay or make (DOM) features
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs