Talon's line of power outlet panels are designed to meet the demands for temporary power at construction sites and recreational vehicle parks. For construction site applications, power outlet panels are installed for temporary use only until electrical power is available at the site. Recreational Vehicle parks use power outlet panels on a permanent basis as a power source for the RV's distribution system. A wide variety of configurations are available to address almost any application. Design options include surface (pole mount) and pedestal mount construction, with or without meter socket provisions, and top or bottom feed.
- Includes a television and phone connection receptacle
- For use on pedestal mount devices
- Elevated cover with padlock prevents unauthorized use
- Receptacles protected by Siemens circuit breakers
- Uses Siemens and electri center RX type hubs
- NEMA type 3R: enclosure is intended for outdoor use primarily to provide a degree of protection against falling rain and sleet and must remain undamaged by the formation or ice on the enclosure; they are not intended to provide protection against conditions such as dust, internal condensation, or internal icing