Manufactured with tighter tolerances than ANSI standards, carbide-tipped Tapcon Drill Bits are engineered to drill holes that deliver optimal performance when used with Tapcon Concrete Screw Anchors. Seamlessly use Tapcon Drill Bits with Tapcon anchors to ensure drilling precise holes and achieve maximum holding power.
- Used for drilling pilot holes in masonry including concrete, block, and brick
- Engineered to seamlessly work with Tapcon concrete screw anchors ensuring an accurate fit
- Carbide tip increases strength and durability allowing for repeated use
- Tight bit tolerance provides maximum anchor performance
- Use with a hammer drill for best results
- Use to install 1/4 in. Tapcon anchors
- Also available in 5/32 in. Dia and 3-1/2 In. and 4-1/2 in. L