Tapcon Drill Bits work best with Tapcon Concrete Anchors. They have a carbide tip that ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes. For best results, use a hammer drill. Tapcon drill bits are designed to work as part of a system. The system includes the Condrive Installation Tool, the Tapcon anchor, and the carbide-tipped Tapcon drill bit. For consistent performance, it's best to use the entire system.
- Use with a hammer drill for best results
- Carbide tip for strength and durability
- Tight bit tolerance provides maximum anchor performance
- Available in various lengths and diameters
- Recommended drain: K-7272 or K-7271