Taylor 2071 Tuff-Lok X-Link Wood Flooring Adhesive 4 Gal. with Meta-Tec Technology is a high solids, cross-linking, Amide-Ester-Acrylate, resin-based adhesive formulated for the interior installation of dry-back parquet, engineered wood plank, acrylic impregnated plank, and pre-finished and unfinished solid wood flooring. The high-solids, easy to use formula is solvent free and has no odor when dry. Superior quality, very high solids, solvent free, environmentally safe formula. (Pallet of 24).
- Superior wood adhesive for bonding all types of hardwood flooring
- High solids, cross-linking technology for a superior bond
- Does not promote cupping or end-lifting, provides a strong elastomeric bond
- Greenguard certified for indoor air quality
- VOC compliant, low odor
- Covers approximately 70 sq. ft. per gallon when using a 3/16 x 1/4 x 1/2 flat V notch trowel
- Easy clean-up both dry or wet