Use Teks #10 x 1 in. Zinc-Plated Hex-Washer-Head Self-Tapping Drill-Point Teks self-tapping screws provide secure metal-to-metal fastening with strong holding power without the need to pre-drill. The engineered drill-point and flute remove material efficiently and properly size the hole for threads. They are ideal for fastening thicker gauge (20 - 12-Gauge) metal to metal in applications such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (attaching duct work to steel framing), electrical (attaching accessories to steel framing), and overhead steel doors, hinges, and latches. Install with a standard screw gun and a 1/4 in. hex drive bit.
- Provides secure metal to metal fastening without the need to pre-drill and reduces cam-outs for high performance drive surfaces and recess
- Precise point designed to drill, tap, and fasten all in one motion
- Zinc plated finish protects the job's appearance
- High performance drive surfaces reduce cam-outs to penetrate surface the first time for easy installation
- No tool slippage even with older sockets and worn bits