Teks self-tapping screws with wings provide secure wood-to-metal fastening with strong holding power, without the need to pre-drill. Engineered drill-point and flute remove material efficiently and properly size the hole for threads. Special wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement during drilling. Ideal for fastening wood to thicker gauge (20-12-Gauge) metal in applications such as wood headers and plywood to steel frames. Installs with a standard screwgun and a #3 Phillips bit.
- Use to fasten wood to metal (20-12-Gauge) with strong thread engagement for secure holding power
- Fast drilling special wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement
- Climacoat premium coating means no streaking from corrosion and rust for long life finish in exterior applications
- High performance drive surfaces reduce cam-outs to penetrate surface the first time for easy installation
- No tool slippage even with older sockets and worn bits