Teks #9 x 1-1/2 in. Hex-Head Roofing Screws provide secure metal-to-metal fastening with strong holding power without the need to pre-drill. The engineered drill-point and flute remove material efficiently and properly size the hole for threads. They are ideal for attaching roofing and wall panels to steel framing. A self-sealing neoprene washer provides a waterproof seal and a premium finish provides exceptional corrosion resistance in harsh outdoor environments. Install with a standard screwgun and a 5/16 in. hex drive bit.
- Ideal for metal to wood applications and provides exceptional corrosion resistance especially when fastening roofing panels to wood structures
- Self-sealing neoprene washer provides a waterproof seal in harsh outdoor environments
- Climacoat premium coating means no streaking from corrosion and rust for long life finish in exterior applications
- High performance drive surfaces and hex head reduce cam-outs to penetrate surface the first time for easy installation
- Precise sharp point designed to drill, tap, and fasten all in one motion
- Sharp, self-piercing points are ideal for fastening corrugated roofing panels to wood structures
- Includes 400 screws