The Teks #9 x 1-1/2 in. Zinc-Plated Steel Hex-Washer-Head Roofing Screws (100-Pack) provide secure metal-to-wood fastening and strong holding power without pre-drilling. Their self-sealing neoprene washers provide a waterproof seal and a premium finish. Install with a standard screw gun and a 1/4 in. hex drive bit.
- Ideal for metal to wood applications and provides exceptional corrosion resistance especially when fastening roofing panels to wood structures
- Self-sealing neoprene washer provides a waterproof seal in harsh outdoor environments
- Climacoat premium coating means no streaking from corrosion and rust for long life finish in exterior applications
- High performance drive surfaces and hex head reduce cam-outs to penetrate surface the first time for easy installation
- Precise sharp point designed to drill, tap, and fasten all in one motion
- Sharp self-piercing points are ideal for fastening corrugated roofing panels to wood structures
- Engineered drill points and flutes (pilot sections) remove material efficiently and size the hole for threads