At the Christmas Tree Company, perfection is our passion. We hand-select each Christmas tree for its ideal size, shape and symmetry. Our live Fraser Firs have dense and luscious blue-green branches that are sturdy enough to support a wide range of decorations, outstanding needle retention and an incomparably robust evergreen scent. Grown on our farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, our Fraser Firs are truly the king of the forest, looming over the red oak, chestnut and sweet birch trees that grow in the valley below. As the centerpiece of your Christmas decor, your fresh-cut Fraser fir will impart a uniquely gracious and natural spirit to your holiday celebrations.
- Your tree is fresh-cut within 24 hours of shipping ensuring freshness and longevity
- After harvesting, your tree is bottom-pruned, shaken, bound and packaged in a sturdy, moisture-resistant carton for safe transport
- Free shipping via FedEx Ground
- Please allow 2-8 business days for delivery estimate: 2-3 business days for East coast addresses; 3-5 business days for Midwest Addresses; 5-8 business days for West coast addresses
- Your order includes a complimentary biodegradable tree removal bag
- Real Christmas trees are renewable, recyclable and an environmentally sound choice