The Universal Square is a wall partitioning layout tool that can save layout time for carpenters. It is designed to aid both professionals and do-it-yourselfers in laying out wall studs (both middle partition and corners), squaring windows and doors, and scribing angles, rafters and seat notches.
- Designed for use with all conventional lumber
- Transfer anchor bolt location to the sill plate
- Holds chalk line and tape measure to aid in layout
- Simplifies the seat cut
- 2 pivot points for scribing rafters and angles
- Helps scribe 2x4s for ripping in half
- Use as a saw guide for a circular saw